Sunday, June 15, 2008

Way of CREATIVE Thinking

Think of something that requires creative and innovative thinking.
The first that would come to my mind is art. Well, my common sense tells me that....

Opps! Don't just jump into conclusion so fast.Let me show you some pictures and you might have a better idea on what truely is CREATIVE.

Someone is trying to smuggle a pack of cocaine worth RM200,000 through. The cocaine is sandwich between 2 circuit boards and glued together to avoid detection from the authorities.

Creativity Level: Low


16 June 2008, someone with higher creativity thinking thought of an idea to smuggle petrol. (Our petrol price is too tempting for those foreigners. Maybe not for long >.<) This is how he did it.
Creativity Level: Medium

At first, when i saw this news on the newspaper, I thought : Wow!...who can think of smuggle petrol using only tyre. I can't even think of that! Maybe that's the reason i can't become smuggler. Now, let me share a picture with you. Then you will know why this method is only under medium creativity level.

Introducing........

Dashboard Women!
Is she going be all right? This is a photo from U.S Custom Today. She is trying to smuggle across US-Mexico border but unfortunately, she was detected by local authority.

Creative Level: High (no doubt about it ! )

If three pictures above can't not convinced you that smugglers are indeed creative, perhaps picture bottom might help.




I don't know what which creativity level should this be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHEER for smuggler!