Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MALAYSIA BOLEH!! but not this time...

Mat Rempit, a term that is common in our beloved Malaysia. We are quite famous with this Rempit thingy around here. Now, let us evaluate the following "stunts".

My girlfriend(although I don't have 1 ;D) won't like it this way...
Rate: D

They thought their bike = airplane.. Takes off to the space~
Rate: C

Wow... How he changes his gear?
Rate: B+ I guess..

How about grade A? Too bad... There is no A for Mat Rempit in Malaysia because the number 1 Stunt Maker goes to a lady in Taiwan!!! Eh? Are you sure? Of course I AM!!! Lets take a look at this video:


I GIVE THIS A GRADE A++!!! She is a Rempit Mistress!!! So, agree with my decision?

Warning: I created this post not to encourage Malaysian to be Mat Rempit but only to share this amazing video. So, janganlah kita menjadi beruk-beruk di jalan raya. Macam mereka...


If you insist... Then, you might be just like her...

No comments: